Panasonic DMR BD35EB Blu ray player

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey Peeps, I've been thinking of delving into the magical world of BLU RAY, I've been listen to my friends and they've convinced me it's affordable and that the blu ray disc's are around the same price as what dvd's are /where.

Plus their are bargains to be had if you search the web etc.

Now my mates think they're expercts, but they also think their football teams going to win the cup,lol, so they their opinion isn't always the best to go off.

Now I've seen this dmr-bd35eb around, going off reviews it's seems to be one of the best around,and I seem to have found the best price hopefully.

Just looking for a bit of assurance from anyone who know this product and wether this is the deal or if somewhere has it cheaper.

cheers all.
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Hi pal, just gave them a ring on the instock soon - availabilty. They said it's in tommorow I can have it Friday if I wan't it. What you reckon? is it a good deal? I could play with over the weekend and rent the new Jimmy Bond!!! oooh what to do.
emotion-42.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The Panasonic DMP-BD35 is a great Blu-ray player - it's being replaced imminently by the Panasonic DMP-BD60, which promises to be even better (though we'll wait for our forthcoming test, due early April, to confirm that). However, the new model is unlikely to be discounted as heavily as the BD35 in the short-term...

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the advice Clare, so I guess I've found a bargain at the moment, I think I shall go with the deal that I found. New models aren't always as good as the old are they, I reckon I'll swoop for this bd35! love a good quality bargain.

A

Anonymous

Can vouch for the BD35 as I got mine last week and couldn't wait for the BD60 to come out (at a higher price I was expecting). Seems very good so far - upscales DVDs as well as my Denon 1940 and Blu-ray (only have Wall-E at the moment!) is just stunning. Got mine for £180 from Amazon.

A

Anonymous

The Pana DB35 is an excellent budget blu-ray pictures. The pictures are sublime and the player can decode all of the latest HD tracks, including DTS HD Master.

I'm very pleasded with it and would recommend it without any reservations at all.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts