Panasonic 46 G10 V Panasonic 42G10 + others

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I was definately going to go out and buy the 42G10 until last night i found a website where for not much more i could buy the 46g10 but am struggling to find a review of the 46 anywhere so don't know if its any good, anyone got any advice? Also if I do get a 46 inch am I worth looking at different 46 inch tv's ie the award winners from what hi fi?

A

Anonymous

hi,try trusted reviews.com and techrader.com.just waiting for a knock at the door from dixons for mine .749 del

A

Anonymous

fishynix12:I was definately going to go out and buy the 42G10 until last night i found a website where for not much more i could buy the 46g10 but am struggling to find a review of the 46 anywhere so don't know if its any good, anyone got any advice? Also if I do get a 46 inch am I worth looking at different 46 inch tv's ie the award winners from what hi fi?i have one and i love it , for my budget it was the right choice , just dont get too taken by the pumped up picture of an lcd in a bright store next to a plasma , lcd will always look better in bright light , to compare before you buy , try finding somewhere that will dim the lights ...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts