Panasonic 32LXD700 with Sky or Freeview?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am getting this TV installed in a couple of weeks time after a lot of consideration as it really is a considered purchase! Someone has told me that the picture quality on SD won't be as good as my CRT(although reviews suggest otherwise!) and I wondered whether this depended on the source? Of course I would assume that good quality scart leads etc would make a difference as well? I will be viewing through a Humax 9200 Freeview PVR and hoped that the picture would at least be as good as my CRT using this? So I would be ever so grateful for feedback from owners of this TV as to how you view SD and what you think of it? This may save me some sleepless nights wondering whether I should have stayed with my CRT!!!

A

Anonymous

No need for you to have any sleepless nights. Your TV and the Humax will work like a dream and, in my opinion, you will have a fantastic picture via Freeview.Forget what 'someone' has told you. When you've got everything up and running invite that 'someone' to dinner to see your new set up, but whatever you do....don't give them Whiskas!

A

Anonymous

Cheers Tallyho!

I will have only sweet dreams now tonight!

Oh dear and my speciality is Whiskas Pie!!!!lol

A

Anonymous

PS

Tallyho if you are ever up in the far North of Scotland you must come and see me and admire my nice new TV!

I may even crack open the Kit-e-Kat!!!!lol

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts