Pairing Fact 8 speakers

Sundeep V Menon

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I have a MF M3i. Will that be a good fit for the foreseeable future to drive the PMC Fact 8? If you were to advice me to upgrade what would my choices be? I listen to jazz, Jazz fusion, funk, blues and some rock..

Kindly advice.

Thanks,

SVM

ifor

Dec 3, 2002
Visit site
You may be interested in this post from a Fact 8 owner.

http://audio-forum.gspaudio.co.uk/complete-gsp-systems_topic2319_post32263.html?KW=Speaker#32263

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
- Arcam A39 or 49
- Electrocompaniet ECI 3 or 5
- Musical Fidelity M6si
- Pathos Classic One Mk 111 or Logos
- Ayre AX 7e
- Sugden Masterclass IA-4

matt49

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
iceman16 said:
Im not a fan of the Fact series apart from the 12 which I have'nt heard. Thought they were too lean for my liking.

I know what you mean about leanness, but with Devialet's SAM the leanness is mitigated.

I demoed a pair with my Dev when I bought my Vivids. The Vivids were much more to my taste, but the Fact 8s did give a good account of themselves.

iceman16

matt49 said:
iceman16 said:
Im not a fan of the Fact series apart from the 12 which I have'nt heard. Thought they were too lean for my liking.

I know what you mean about leanness, but with Devialet's SAM the leanness is mitigated.

I demoed a pair with my Dev when I bought my Vivids. The Vivids were much more to my taste, but the Fact 8s did give a good account of themselves.

Hi Matt,

Ive demo them against the Focal 1028 with a pair of Chord pre/power and red ref 2 cd aswell as Bryston pre/ 4bsst2 and for my taste Focal had an edge

Sundeep V Menon said:
What cables would you suggest?

Hi Sundeep

It is still the weekend so therefore wouldn't be same without cable talk *biggrin* Anyway basic 79 strand or at a push 500 strand OFC should do nicely
thumbs_up.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Sundeep V Menon said:
Hi All,

Love the PMC's. Thanks a ton for all your suggestions. I shall check the Devialet. What cables would you suggest?

Thanks

SVM

Really looking forward to see what you think of the Devialet. When I was listening to Amps, I listened to a lot for the same sort of money, but in the end for me, there was little to compare with it. (And it's upgradeable too!).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts