John Duncan

Not having Sky, I'm wondering whether I can watch these live on Freeview/Cable/Internet anywhere - can't work out whether the ceremony is on Sky1 or not? Listening on Radio would be fine also.

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
jd,ive just wacked '2009 oscars live streaming' into google,there are loads of live streaming options. Im not much into this kind of thing so i guess you will know if its what you are after.

keith.

Edit..should read 'online streaming.' Doh !!

tvmog

Apr 1, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:Not having Sky, I'm wondering whether I can watch these live on Freeview/Cable/Internet anywhere - can't work out whether the ceremony is on Sky1 or not? Listening on Radio would be fine also.

The build up to the event is on Sky1 (which I have). The actual ceremony is live on Sky Movies Premiere (which I don't)
emotion-6.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Nah, you just missed lots of Hollywood types shouting "Slumduuug Millionaaaaaire!" in voices increasingly like characters from The Muppet Show, and Kate Winslet's hilarious tale of rehearsing this moment with a shampoo bottle from the age of eight.

T

the record spot

So Sky Movies got the rights for the Oscars? Bet they didn't have anyone as good as Kate Silverton presenting though...!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Sky has had the rights for a couple of years now - i've recorded the coverage in HD, and am looking forward to wallowing in the glamour and absurdity tonight (with finger on fast-forward for dullest bits).
emotion-2.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:am looking forward to wallowing in the glamour and absurdity tonight (with finger on fast-forward for dullest bits).
emotion-2.gif

Should make for a fun 15 mins of viewing...
emotion-4.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts