Ordered the Just Racks JRA 150 AV Rack seen in the news section and gets delivered tomorrow?

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Just been called to say new rack arriving tomorrow - will let you know my thoughts - looking forward to getting this to finally finish off my lounge - been a long time hunting for one to take all my kit

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
just finished building my rack and rewiring my system and have to say the whole thing looks fantastic and fits perfectly - according to delivery guy I got the first rack from Germany and have to say well worth it. Would also recommend spectral as well - they deliver their own goods so arrived perfectly ontime and undamaged

Will try and post a pic if can work out how

A

Anonymous

What are the speaker stands?.....looks like they have really solid bases.....maybe just what I am looking for

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
Those are the MA Platinum standard stands. They are very solid. Liking the look of that PL150 centre speaker. Will be auditioning it and the sub at the end of the month.

Have you considered leaving the wall speakers and getting a new amp with the new Dolby Pro Logic IIz sound processing (maybe need moving a bit higher)?

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
they are the pl100 stands and they are on top of granite plinths - not currently using the spikes but the rubber rings - the pl150 so far seems fantastic - think i am going to buy the gs sub to go with mine instead of the pl

A

Anonymous

Hi matengawhat, I'm considering getting this rack. Can you confirm that your remotes operate through the glass doors? Also, is it possible to see the LED displays on your AV equipment through them?

Much appreciated.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
the glass doors are wood backed so no remotes won't work with doors closed - i have cdp and amp in middle for use with remote then ps3 which is blu tooth and a magic eye for sky to allow control

A

Anonymous

fantastic speakers m8 im jealous, any chance of some clearer pictures to look at ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts