Optoma HD 300X

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
This is the Projector that I have purchased (Optoma HD 300X) , sure, it's not the 'Best' (far from it even) but, It's my footstep into the world of Projector.

I also bought a 100 inch remote controlled motorised Optoma Projector as well.

This projector came with two pairs of 3D glasses and the 3D link wire to make it so. (3D)

I'm most excited to get this up and running real soon, and I will report back.....*clapping*

D

Deleted member 2457

Nice one Al.
thumbs_up.png

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Cheers guys, thing is though, I am lost ?

There are some wires and a box coming out from the left hand side of the projector top (casing)

Now I know that I have a remote control AND that there is also an 'up-down' switch attached............

My queerie is this.... just How is this whole projector-screen unit even powered/from ?

I can see two bare wires..... do I plug to them ?

I am so Sorry fot my total ignorance in this matter.

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Firstly, like bigboss says read the manual first, it should have a description of all the items supplied with the screen and the connections required.

Secondly, if it wasn't supplied with a manual, then find the model number of the screen and look up online.

Finally, if you can take a picture of the "box and wires" coming out the left hand side, then maybe one of us on the forum can help.

If the two bare wires are coloured in any way, then I suspect that they are for connection to the mains, yes you will need some sort of power source to lower/raise the screen.

but before you connect anything, check the manual. *stop*

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Hey again guys, yes... I ended up reading lots and worked my way through loads of diagrams, projector screen is now up and working.#

I will get back to you lads when I have it set-up.

So happy, really, *biggrin*

Cannot wait till tomorrow evening tbh.

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
ARGH, I have still to get this screen mounted onto the wall, I though that at the back of the bay-window , that there was perhaps a lintle

but it sounds like lathe in plaster to me...... so I may need different fixings, grrrrr.

Most annoyed. *fool*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts