Opinions on KEF iQ30s

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Hello, would anybody out there have an opinion on the KEF iQ30s? I'm after a speaker to wall-mount in my pool room connected to a SONOS ZP120 and a local hi-fi store has some going. I'm not worried about ultimate sound quality, just need to be good enough while I'm knocking a few balls around, so for that reason I can't be bothered to travel miles to somewhere with a proper hi-fi store, just wanted to know if these are a reasonable speaker, given some of the pretty weak reviews KEF have been getting lately.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Yeah I have read those reviews, I was just hoping for something slightly more concrete than "should"! The Dali Lektor 1's get a great rating but the bigger speakers in the family don't fare so well.

What the hell, for what I'm doing with them I might as well just go get them, thanks for the reply!

A

Anonymous

the_lhc:
Yeah I have read those reviews, I was just hoping for something slightly more concrete than "should"! The Dali Lektor 1's get a great rating but the bigger speakers in the family don't fare so well.

What the hell, for what I'm doing with them I might as well just go get them, thanks for the reply!

The latest issue of Hi-Fi World has a review on the iQ30s - they seemed to like them!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts