Opinions in this soundbar please

F

FunkyMonkey

Just ordered this. Any experiences please? Sounded a different category to every other soundbar up to 500 quid.

Panasonic SC-HTB527EBS

Just cannot find a review.

F

FunkyMonkey

So had this ten days. It has a warm, rich sound. Surround and stereo effects are not precise, but certainly fill the room.

Overall happy. One problem. The bass is too rich and not controllable.

It's a downfiring sub. I have moved away from corner of room and away from wall which helps. Any other advice how to tame the bass, please?

It is indeed strange that the subwoofer cannot be controlled. Have you checked the use manual? Subwoofer placement is the only other option. Check different placements within the room. Also place a thick carpet underneath.

F

FunkyMonkey

There's nothing about controlling the bass in the manual. It's a wireless sub so can be place anywhere within a couple of metres from a power socket. I suppose I could put as far away from wall as possible when in use then just place back when not in use.

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
I think the sub is ported. Try foam bungs. Is the bass consistent around the room or is the seating position a bass reinforcement area? If so the positioning ahouls solve it.or a little room treatment

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts