Onkyo A-9010

Navanski

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
So according to the review Onkyo avoided the pitfall of the second rate DAC by not including one on this amp.
The Onkyo website shows a Wolfson DAC handling digital inputs. The example I've seen has a both an optical and a coax digital input.
Please explain such a critical error in your review.

makinao

Apr 18, 2022
Visit site
So according to the review Onkyo avoided the pitfall of the second rate DAC by not including one on this amp.
The Onkyo website shows a Wolfson DAC handling digital inputs. The example I've seen has a both an optical and a coax digital input.
Please explain such a critical error in your review.
Hi. AFAIK there were two versions. The original UK version had no digital. There was another one (not sure what the exact more number is) for other regions that has a DAC. Mine here in the Philippines has optical and coaxial inputs.

Reactions: Navanski

Navanski

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Hi. AFAIK there were two versions. The original UK version had no digital. There was another one (not sure what the exact more number is) for other regions that has a DAC. Mine here in the Philippines has optical and coaxial inputs.

Thanks for the explanation. This is something I would have expected to be included in the original article to avoid the confusion I experienced.

TRENDING THREADS