Onkyo A-9010 - Non UK Model?

Hi All

Hoping someone on here might be able to help me. Having done some research, I'm looking to buy an Onkyo A-9010 and was looking around for the best possible deal when I spot that there is a non-uk model which has digital inputs... and also comes in silver.

Would I be able to use this in the UK? And does it get the same rave reviews that the UK A-9010 gets? I've found a picture of the rear panel and the voltage says 220-240 so that looks ok. :)

I'm sruggling to find out too much info and am a complete amateur when it comes to this sort of thing.

Thanks in advance.

Lee Shephard said:
Hi All

Hoping someone on here might be able to help me. Having done some research, I'm looking to buy an Onkyo A-9010 and was looking around for the best possible deal when I spot that there is a non-uk model which has digital inputs... and also comes in silver.

Would I be able to use this in the UK? And does it get the same rave reviews that the UK A-9010 gets? I've found a picture of the rear panel and the voltage says 220-240 so that looks ok. :)

I'm sruggling to find out too much info and am a complete amateur when it comes to this sort of thing.

Thanks in advance.

If you are in the UK where do you propose to buy this amp?

If voltage is switchable you'll probably just need to change the mains plug or buy an adapter. Beware import duty if buying from abroad.

slice

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Lee Shephard said:
Hi All

Thanks in advance.

According to Onkyo the uk model balances the loss of digital outputs by having improved components which make it sound better. The "rave reviews" are for the uk "improved sound" version, though I haven't any specific comparison of any differences in sound quality between the two.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts