Onkyo 505e and Mordaunt Short speakers setup?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all, i have the Onkyo 505e and MS 914's and 912's. I'm using the 912 as front speakers and the 914 as back speakers is this ok? Are the 912 speakers the bookshelf version of the 914's?

Just wondering while i'm banging on
emotion-2.gif
. I have a pioneer dv400 dvdplayer upscaler which is connected to my 50' Samsung plasma via HDMI, is it better to connect it to my 505e via HDMI in, then connect to my telly via the out on the amp or is it just the same?

Thx all.

radovantz

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
Mr Bifta, i'm using MS914 with a Marantz receiver, but stereo sounds weak without subwoofer. Denon receiver is better but the name seems like not match with Mordaunt Short in my view (like hifi politics maybe). Does your Onkyo 505 handles your 914 best without subwoofer? Just wonder if you have tried to connect them as front..

A

Anonymous

Thx all for the the replys, yep Mr Radovantz did use them as fronts, i think it did sound abit better than the 912's, but i bought a stand for the plasma and had to use them as backs and the 912's sit either side to the telly. Sounds very good with 309i sub, makes one hell of a difference ( can really recommend one ) and i have a905i center as well, which i think makes a difference as well.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts