OLED the clear winner now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 197450
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197450

Samsung Flagship and Mini-LED which is suppose to have better black levels than the Samsung’s before only gets 8 out of 10 for black level!

This TV gets 5 star reviews for OLED like black levels! 😐

D

Deleted member 197450

Just got me another LG OLED the 55CX TV for gaming on. Under £900 it was.

Reactions: Tinman1952
D

Deleted member 197450

I have a 55 LG B9 which I have been using for a couple of years now with a PS4 Pro and now a PS5...for several hours a day. No sign of any screen burn....👍
Cool! Cheers. I think it’s just the news channels with screen burn from what I have witnessed. (y)

Reactions: Tinman1952
D

Deleted member 197450

I have decided to go back to my Samsung QLED 75Q950TS. (y)

Friesiansam

OLED the clear winner now?
Until such time as the problems of image retention and brightness declining over time, especially the blue channel, are overcome? In my opinion, no.

Need to see if development of similar technology, without the organic compounds, leads to sensibly sized TVs available at a price I am prepared to pay. Not going to happen soon...

Tinman1952

Until such time as the problems of image retention and brightness declining over time, especially the blue channel, are overcome? In my opinion, no.

Need to see if development of similar technology, without the organic compounds, leads to sensibly sized TVs available at a price I am prepared to pay. Not going to happen soon...
Well Samsung have just ordered 2 million OLED panels from LG Display and QD-OLED will be the next step forward.... 🙂

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts