B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I've got around 1600 now, so I've no idea at all what my 1000th was, or when I bought it.

I'm as addicted now as I've ever been to buying vinyl, but I'm currently selling all my CDs, and looking at them, I just wish I had bought them all on vinyl. The only good thing about selling them, is all the proceeds are going towards buying even more vinyl.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

stevebrock said:
It's when you realise all theses 90s CDs you bought........ If only I'd bought the vinyl......early 90s is like rocking horse ****

I have a large collection of Rocking Horses, and I have to say, they're worse than bears in a wood, so despite that over-used expression, it's not actually that rare. *biggrin*

thescarletpronster

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
bigfish786 said:
Maybe you could go to the rp6? As you seem to like your rega kit.

Nice thought, but I only bought the RP3 two years ago, and couldn't justify (or afford) an upgrade at the moment, especially as I'd have to upgrade most of the rest of my kit to make it worthwhile. In any case, if I was going to spend that much money on a TT I'd want to get a Gyrodec or something else of that quality. I'm still really enjoying the quality of my RP3, especially with the cartridge upgrade from Rega Elys to Nagaoka MP-200. I'll spend the money on new music to listen to, I think!

Is probably worth waiting for. A friend of mine has one, it is a lovely piece of kit.

I also like the nagaoka carts, I bought a new-old stock nagaoka ts-12 boron. It is very good indeed. I've tried it on my Marantz, it's much more musical than the clearaudio.

TRENDING THREADS