Oh dear iSheep.... waterproof iOS 7!

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
bigboss said:
I can't believe people actually fell for it! :grin: http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/9329/20130923/ios-7-make-devices-waterproof-%E2%80%93-many-fell-prank-already.htm

Thanks BB. You just saved me from testing this out for myself. It was the only reason I updated to IOS 7 so I feel completely cheated now.

See how it works? The 'prank' and the - supposed - 'idiots' (who responded as if they believed it) are all as fake as each other. Someone goes on Twitter and pretends they just destroyed their iPhone and it makes all iPhone users seem stupid.

I wouldn't be suprised if thousands of Android fanboys are out there posing as owners of waterlogged iPhones.

Well, given that there are some very stupid people out there, I won't be surprised if a few people actually tried it. There will be some Android users too, if rumours spread about Android phones being waterproof or fireproof after kitkat update, who will try it out. I refuse to believe no one tried it, given the multimillion user base.

ukdavej

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
bigboss said:
There will be some Android users too, if rumours spread about Android phones being waterproof or fireproof after kitkat update

I was led to believe that said Android devices, once updated, would taste of chocolate and have already been boasting about getting the extra benefit as I have a Nexus 7 and hence a larger lickable area :?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts