Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Thanks!

80+ product reviews in one issue (not including the new-look, more compact Buyer's Guide with updated tech specs section) - amazing what you can achieve when you ban sleep/weekends/social lives
emotion-2.gif

tom_mk

Dec 27, 2007
Visit site
Just in case anyone else puzzles over this, Page 75, the heading of the test result page says "Group Test" of "DVD Recorders" when actually it's the summary of "Blu-Ray players". The test result page of "DVD Recorders" is on page 91 and correctly labelled. Bit too much cut and paste after that ban on sleep/weekends and social lives.

Other than that, a great feature packed edition.

A

Anonymous

November is a big issue but the next one is even bigger - bring on The Awards...

Drummerdave

Dec 4, 2007
Visit site
Agree it's a great issue - enjoying the read. However I must take issue with comments in the speaker group test - the ATCs are described as ugliest in the test. Now, I realise aesthetics are a subjective issue and I haven't seen any of these speakers in the flesh - but - I'd much rather have the ATCs in my living room than those hideous B&W or Tannoys.

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
The B&Ws and Tannoys don't have the ungainly lumps and protrusions of the ATCs. You're right, it's all subjective - but in my opinion the ATCs need the proverbial blanket throwing over them.ÿ
That won't help the high frequency response, admittedly...ÿ

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:

Thanks!

- amazing what you can achieve when you ban sleep/weekends/social lives
emotion-2.gif

I now know why Simon didn't turn up for our secret date
emotion-52.gif

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
If this is the issue with Daniel Craig on the front my copy had about ten pages missing! Two between about pages 33 and 37 then everything between pages 57 and 68, which was bloody irritating as it was the last one the shop had and I guess I've missed it now?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts