not a classical lover but i like this

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i am listening to spotify and classical music is not my cup of tea but
i am now listening to the rpo plays pink floyd and i am really enjoying this,,so any more up tempo classical
you can recommend for me to try cheers.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Just because it's played by an orchestra...

But yes if you like that, you'll probably like the classical pops orchestra versions of Queen, Abba, Elton John, etc

And this could be a wild shot in the dark

deep-purple-concerto-for-group-and-orchestra-the-royal-philharmonic-orchestra-feat-conductor-malcolm-arnold%28live%29.jpg

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

Just because it's played by an orchestra...

But yes if you like that, you'll probably like the classical pops orchestra versions of Queen, Abba, Elton John, etc

And this could be a wild shot in the dark

deep-purple-concerto-for-group-and-orchestra-the-royal-philharmonic-orchestra-feat-conductor-malcolm-arnold%28live%29.jpg

Could be a good call Andrew that one album started a curiosity to check Classical which I'd always classed as boring and introduced me to a new enjoyable "genre"

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Not a classical buff, only having Holst's 'Planets Suite' & 'Classical chill-out gold' Cds in my collection. (The former mainly for 'Mars', the latter mainly for Barber's Adagio for strings).

However, I have just ordered the pseudo-classical 'Inception' soundtrack on CD.

I guess it impressed me during the film, but it was only watching Top Gear the other night that I realised how good it was.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
To sample lots of the latest classical releases, you may want to try the Gramophone Player, which you can access from the main Gramophone website.

Some whathifi.com users may find they can log in to the player using their username (not email address) and password; otherwise you may have to register on Gramophone to use it.

Enjoy...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts