No new TVs for me - erm, oh dear...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
That's a lot of premium space / clutter in the house used up by something you don't really need.
It’s just sitting on a cupboard that’s all. The real pain is how heavy it is. If I get a deal in the future to trade it in I might. I am currently not just going to give it away for little money it may come in handy in the future.

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
Another major issue I forgot about but realised yesterday is that I can’t seem to reset the settings on the Samsung! So I don’t want to sell it while my data is still on it.

Another major issue I forgot about but realised yesterday is that I can’t seem to reset the settings on the Samsung! So I don’t want to sell it while my data is still on it.
What sort of data is on the Samsung? I have none on my TV.

Factory reset the TV

Open Settings, and then select General.

Select Reset, enter your PIN (0000 is the default), and then select Reset.

To complete the reset, select OK. Your TV will restart automatically.

If these steps don't match your TV, navigate to Settings, select Support, and then select Self Diagnosis.

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
What sort of data is on the Samsung? I have none on my TV.

Factory reset the TV

Open Settings, and then select General.

Select Reset, enter your PIN (0000 is the default), and then select Reset.

To complete the reset, select OK. Your TV will restart automatically.

If these steps don't match your TV, navigate to Settings, select Support, and then select Self Diagnosis.
Personal details from signing into different Apps. Before it wasn’t highlighting the reset button now it is! So all sorted. Cheers BB.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts