Nice One

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Just browsed the latest issue for the first time.

Re: the review of Chinese Democracy; We are amused. Best ever. Mainly due to its brevity, no doubt.

Amusing stuff indeed.

Jitter

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
I just wanted to say that I thought that the latest mag is the best for some time. Great mixture of reviews including some real 2 channel stuff. I liked the second hand buying advice.

Are you going to looks at the stereo speakers in the next range up at some time (£2,000-£3,000 ish) I would really like to see how PMC OB1i compare......

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Jitter:
I just wanted to say that I thought that the latest mag is the best for some time. Great mixture of reviews including some real 2 channel stuff. I liked the second hand buying advice.

Are you going to looks at the stereo speakers in the next range up at some time (£2,000-£3,000 ish) I would really like to see how PMC OB1i compare......

Tho, just so you dont think im being too nice and have completely cracked up, i think there is a section in the buyers guide for speakers in the "5000 (5 thousand) to 1000 (one thousand) pounds range.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
al7478:Tho, just so you dont think im being too nice and have completely cracked up, i think there is a section in the buyers guide for speakers in the "5000 (5 thousand) to 1000 (one thousand) pounds range.

I'll make our Buying Guide person aware!

A

Anonymous

i think that happens quite often... i think the page numbering has got better though, found they quite often didn't tie up with the kit listings at the front.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts