new system unsure of what speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi, after a lot of looking about ive narrowed down the hifi setup i would like to get

im looking at Audiolab 8200CD and Cyrus 6XP if i can get used or ex demo i will, im unsure what floor standing speakers to get to go with this setup, an in store demo isnt going to be practical as it would be about a 4hr round trip. I did see a pair of mordant short performance 6 go on ebay a liitle while ago for £1500 just over a year old, out of my price range though unfortunately because the reviews i read on them sound fantastic and i really liked the look of them, if i saw a pair for a grand i recon i could talk the missus into it but i cant see getting a pair that cheap.

any suggestions for me please, i guess ideally about the £700 price range happy to get used speakers, thanks

A

Anonymous

The B&W CM7's could be worth demoing in my opinion (they can be purchased ex-demo for usually around £700 and even less sometimes)

If not have you considered standmount speakers such as the Monitor Audio RX2's, GS10's, B&W CM5's or the Dynaudio DM 2/7's?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts