New surround package

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I got my new Tannoy Eyris package at the weekend. I was hoping to get a Pioneer receiver at the same time, but couldn't stretch to it. I've got them running through my Sony amp and the improvement is impressive, even using the little Sony. Much wider soundstage, greater detail and realism.

I'm keeping the grills on because they have paper cones and I have two inquisitive dogs! 

The satellites are beautiful, I think. I love the look of them wall mounted, but they weigh a ton and i'm worried they're gonna fall, so i've got a duvet beneath them for now, til I know they're secure, to break any fall! (don't tell anyone!)

The Centre is an absolute beast. It weighs over ten kilos and was so big it wouldn't fit the stand. I had to cut the feet off and replace them with rubber washers to get it in!

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
No, just the one. what you can see under the tele is a charging station for the wii-motes that holds the wii as well.

A

Anonymous

It's a derivative of leetspeak for "OK", meaning that he understood your previous post. Usually this is written as "kk", but I spose "kkk" is just meaning even more understanding. kk?
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

RainMeister:Usually this is written as "kk", but I spose "kkk" is just meaning even more understanding. kk?
emotion-5.gif

No, to everyone else kkk does not mean ok. kk?ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts