new subscriber info please

fog567

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Ive just renewed my subsription after being away for a bit (lost my job,but back in the realms of the employed now) just wondering if I will get the May edition as my first mag as I know it can take a while for new subsciptions to be finalised.It doesnt matter which is my fist one just dont want to buy it twice.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I think it takes several weeks to put a subscription in place: the May subs issues were mailed out earlier this week, so I think it's a pretty safe bet you won't get that one, and your sub will start with the June one

jjbomber

fog567 said:
Ive just renewed my subsription after being away for a bit (lost my job,but back in the realms of the employed now) just wondering if I will get the May edition as my first mag as I know it can take a while for new subsciptions to be finalised.It doesnt matter which is my fist one just dont want to buy it twice.

If you subscribe over the phone, they will generally ask you which one you want to start with; i.e. the current one or the next one. If you subscribe by email, it is the next one. You will get a letter informing you either way.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I'm sure if you email or call our subs helpline, they'll be able to tell you with which issue your subscription will start.

You can contact them at whathifi@servicehelpline.co.uk or call 08456 777 813

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts