New SONY Audiophile SD Card!

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
daveh75 said:
Do keep up.

That news is so old even WHF? managed to make time in their busy schedule of misrepresenting rumours to write a few words on it...

+1 – and even the sweary near-ultrasonic Australian doesn't make it any more current.

A

Anderson

The EEVBlog is awesome, the guy has a genuine passion for electronics and theory. You're an **** if you would dismiss him because of the sound of his voice.

Edited by mods

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Anderson said:
The EEVBlog is awesome, the guy has a genuine passion for electronics and theory. You're an **** if you would dismiss him because of the sound of his voice.

Voice, sweariness, smugness, attitude, self-righteouness...

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
spiny norman said:
Anderson said:

Voice, sweariness, smugness, attitude, self-righteouness...

Yeah! Entertainment value. *dance4*

A

Anderson

Sorry mods, didn't think that swear word was too rude, I'll know for next time.

Anyway, you'd need to be a very ignorant individual to dismiss an opinion because you judged someone by the sound of their voice.

Jota180

May 14, 2010
Visit site
GruF2fI.png

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Anderson said:
Anyway, you'd need to be a very ignorant individual to dismiss an opinion because you judged someone by the sound of their voice.

Which is why I was critical of both the content and its near-hysterical delivery.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Everything was written on the board. Give it a read.

I did. He's just written 'satirical' nonsense. Nothing there about how it's supposed to work, or what his findings were when he tested it before launching his household-pet-worrying tirade. Or perhaps he just assumed...

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Anderson said:
I wonder if Sony ever published their test results?

The information so far published by Sony is pretty slim, and the fact it's in Japanese and so one is at the mercy of Google Mistranslate doesn't help. When I asked one of the Sony chaps at the Bristol show about the product, he admitted that the UK people haven't even seen a sample yet, let alone been able to try it, so all they have is what Sony HQ has so far made available (ie not much).

Not that that seems to have stopped our sweary Australian counter-tenor.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Yeah! Entertainment value. *biggrin*

You're clearly easily pleased, but I thought our friend who seems to delight in trying to pass himself off as other members of this forum was upholding the video chap as some kind of font of wisdom – or is that, and the spreading of confusion on the forum by pretending to be someone else and abusing other members 'entertainment value', too?

A

Anderson

Vladimir said:
Yeah! Entertainment value. *biggrin*

Have you seen the video he did about white van men selling dodgey stuff? He gets so excitable about whatever he takes about, it's refreshing :)

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
spiny norman said:
You're clearly easily pleased...

I don't own a TV. Easily digestive youtube rants is my relief. So, yes.

Anderson said:
Have you seen the video he did about white van men selling dodgey stuff?

Oh you mean the one about the Marc vincent Audiophile 'Valve' Receiver? *biggrin*

TRENDING THREADS