New Sky HD firmware problem

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Has anybody else experienced problems with the latest update? The EPG seems to be running very slowly, with slow responses to key presses and slow updates of the screen when navigating around the menus. I have a Thomson box, the firmware reports OS 1.32AOE and epg 5.10.j HD

bigblue235

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
No problems here I'm afraid. Box has worked perfectly since the upgrade.

Only problem I had was that the upgrade happened at the same time as I was recording something, and my recording was cancelled. You think they'd have something in place to stop that happening! No biggie though
emotion-1.gif

I take it you've tried the old, highly technical, 'switchitoffandonagain' manoeuvre? Usually works for me!

A

Anonymous

Yes, I've tried restarting, even left it disconnected for about 30 minutes but no change. Next move is to try and force the firmware to re-install

A

Anonymous

I have forced a software update and it seems much better but still seems a little slow at times. Maybe I'm being over-sensitive now. does having the phone line connected have any bearing?. I have it disconnected because having it connected looses me about 4mbps on my broadband. (And i can't find the phone cable at the moment to see if it does make a difference)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts