New Sky HD EPG - Volume Issues

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

My thompson box has 1.32B12 & SKY+8.3.2 on it.

If everyone here is still waiting for the new EPG then check your audio settings and note where you have the volume set to.
My old EPG had this set to max, the new EPG removes this feature completly so if you have yours set high, wave goodbye to it.

I did have a few other issues with programs not recording or technical fault on this channel, where I had to power cycle the box every other day. The lower audio level is driving me insane.

My system is a Yamaha DSP-763 with KEF KHT2005 & KEF PSW2500

I had a sky engineer around yesterday to swap my box due to the other faults and showed him the audio loss.

He contacted his manager & technical support who where less than helpful, it seams they dont care.

What I dont understand is why have they removed this feature.

Also in the old epg I had to run about 60ms delay the new one I dont have to.

Anyone else in the same boat.

Can the mag feature this issue before the mass roll out.

A

Anonymous

A terrible error from sky luckily i had my volume set to max before i got the new EPG but why they had to get rid of it is beyond me.

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Yes i noticed the absence of this feature but to be honest im not finding it a problem, i just turn my amp up a little & problem solved. Its mainly for stereo anyway so digital 5.1 broadcasts arnt really effected.

Im afraid it maybe something youll have to learn to live with ntrance im afraid.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts