New NAD C275BEE - no more mud?

Don Jr

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I was at a shop in Kingston Ontario today and the salesmen there said that the new NAD C275BEE amp (2 X 150) blows the C272BEE out of the water. They all said that the classic NAD muddy sounding bass is gone with this new unit. Anyone have any experience with this amp?

Don Jr

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I haven't audtioned yet but I'm going to next week. I have a NAD 317 which is the 1998 2 X 80. It was the greatest integrated of the time as far as I'm concerned. It's still a stellar amp but I want separates for sound purposes as well as upgrades in the future. I'll post after I hear it. I'm hopeful because NAD states that they made a complete overhaul this year. I love NAD but I'm looking for a slight change. The price in the states is so cheap that I'm hoping I love it. I've always loved the NAD / B&W combo which doesn't seem popular with a lot of people, but I like it and in the states, we don't have access to all the great stuff from the U.K. The US is only interested in home theater and they buy rubbish. There's not many importers of good equipment.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts