New Mission 790 loudspeakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Anyone heard these yet or seen them in the flesh? The original 780's were superb and won what hi fi?'s product of the year for 2 or 3 years running.These look even better.A whole new driver design and a supposedly resonance free cabinet in piano lacquer finish, all for £350.

A

Anonymous

Noone? very surprising as the 780's were arguably the best budget standmounters around for years and these are the replacements. i would have thought someone might be excited at the chance to buy the new 790's?

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
the price puts me off, £250.00 maybe, but at £350.00 the epos springs to mind and the excellent usher s 520 are the one's i would go for.

A

Anonymous

I tried to find a dealer to audition the 790s when I upgraded recently, I was replacing Mission 730 Pro's (enciente i think they're called, [pregnant in french???]) which I loved so I thought Mission deserved a fair shake.

Long story short, I couldn't find a dealer within striking distance (probably not so hard to find in the UK) so I had to give Mission a pass. As far as I'm concerned if the company can't be bothered to give me a dealer I won't give them my money.

Oddly I couldn't find a coincident dealer either, and they make them about an hour from my house!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts