New Marantz CD players and amplifiers

A

Anonymous

http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/news-16526-Marantz+rolls+out+Amplifier+-+AM+FM+tuner+-+CD+Player.html

A

Anonymous

No problem mate, happy to share the info. And I love the look of the new stuff, looks very classic, reminiscent of the older premium range and current premium range alike. I have a dealershow coming up in two weeks, and will try to unearth as much as info as possible, and hopefully snap a few real life shots.

A

Anonymous

I agree. They look fantastic, much better than the current range - and very competitively priced too. I hope they sound as good as they look!

I wonder when the team will get around to review these.

A

Anonymous

EvilWolf:
I agree. They look fantastic, much better than the current range - and very competitively priced too. I hope they sound as good as they look!

I wonder when the team will get around to review these.

I am very curious too as to how they sound!

A

Anonymous

Marantz SR5003 A/V Receiver - can't say I have mate. I'm more of a 2 channel music man myself and have an all-in-one home cinema system which does the job splendidly for me.

tounra

Sep 25, 2007
Visit site
I don't like the new look of their products.
Clearly they think it looks classier, borrowed the design of their more high-end products, but I think it looks kitschy.

But luckily I don't feel the need to upgrade my Marantz PM7200 and CD6000KI anyway :)

Ajani

Apr 9, 2008
Visit site
tounra:I don't like the new look of their products.
Clearly they think it looks classier, borrowed the design of their more high-end products, but I think it looks kitschy.

But luckily I don't feel the need to upgrade my Marantz PM7200 and CD6000KI anyway :)

I really prefer the new look.... looks far classier and ties in nicely with their high end lines... but I guess it's all just a matter of tastes really...

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Ah, I love the internet- Marantz UK had told us not to tell you all about the new '3' range yet, as there isn't yet UK pricing and availability info.

But no reason now why we can't do a big 'ole news story tomorrow!

We've got some of the kit in, too, and will be bringing you exclusive reviews ASAP.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Ah, I love the internet- Marantz UK had told us not to tell you all about the new '3' range yet, as there isn't yet UK pricing and availability info.

We've got some of the kit in, too, and will be bringing you exclusive reviews ASAP.

Did the Sony 2400 receiver come in Clare - sorry to jump on this post...

Ajani

Apr 9, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Ah, I love the internet- Marantz UK had told us not to tell you all about the new '3' range yet, as there isn't yet UK pricing and availability info.

Excellent News!!!! I'm looking forward to both the news story and the reviews.... I'm especially eager to know whether the SA8003 has the USB input (like in Japan) and how well that interface works i.e. whether I can just plug my external HD in via USB and it will pull up all the song info and allow me to search by artist/album, etc...

indietronic

May 21, 2008
Visit site
what about cd5003's dac ? i cant find no info concerning the included dac model... i guess it may sound closer to the 6002 model than the 5001 one...

anyway , we've got the new hk 990 along with the 5003 ... inew models come out in a moment i a'm looking into buying a new cd player to match my nad/kef combo...

and i read that the new 5003 will cost 200euros only !!!

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:News on the CD5003/PM5003 is here, and the player uses a Cirrus Logic CS4392, DAC-hunters!

Information on the other products promised by Marantz soon.

The 4392? That's the same as the current 5001, not bad.

Andrew, do you have any idea as to what the 7003 and 8003 use? The SA7001 uses the 4397, but the newer 6002 uses the 4398 so I vaguely suspect a different DAC in the '03 models.

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:Wow - and I thought we were a bit tragic about this techie stuff.

I guess that's a no, thanks anyway :-D.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts