admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi is the new mag out today as i am waiting for the reveiw of the yamaha 2065,as i am going to demo tomorrow,but i would still like to know what WHF think of it(i have subscribed to the mag but left it too late to get this months edition)thanks.
Could someone tell me if it hat a good reveiw please.

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
My copy has not come through the door yet....I expect it to arrive tomorrow (lunchtime - ish!!)...

Happy to post something then, if I'm not beaten to it!!!!

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
It got 4 star rating.......it suggests its rivals give a little more in terms of detail to the sound.

I suggest you demo it and the Denon AVR 2310.....

A

Anonymous

Thanks pistol pete1,I had allready left for my demo before your reply,so i had to make my own mind up.
I listened to the yamaha 2065 first and thought it sounded realy good and the salesman said thad he really liked it too,untill we listened side by side and the denon 2310 was much clearer sound with better dynamics,so i bought the denon.
so glad when i got home and read your reply as i knew that i had made the right decision,thanks again.

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Trust me, Simon....you have definitely made the right decision..
emotion-19.gif

It gets better and better after being used for a few weeks, as well as with good cabling.....

Enjoy.......

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Yes.....5 star, despite 'not every listener will relish the stereo presentation.'

But the positives are: ' Thrilling sound, with exceptional speed, power and punch; integration between front and rear.'

But for £5445, I would expect that!!!
emotion-8.gif

OUCH!!!

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Sorry boss.....
emotion-10.gif

Just trying to help a few people out, that's all......

Of course you can't stop people going to a shop and reading without buying, now can you?

Walter Sobchak

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
Pistol Pete1:
Yes.....5 star, despite 'not every listener will relish the stereo presentation.'

But the positives are: ' Thrilling sound, with exceptional speed, power and punch; integration between front and rear.'

emotion-8.gif

OUCH!!!

Cheers, Is the mag out in the shops or do subs get copy early?

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Walter Sobchak:Pistol Pete1:

emotion-8.gif

OUCH!!!

Cheers, Is the mag out in the shops or do subs get copy early?

In shops by wednesday, subscribers get their copy's earlier.

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:With subscribers now, on sale in the shops
from March 10.

Mine not showed up yet, hopefully drop through the door tomorrow
emotion-5.gif

Mine arrived on Saturday as well.

Although we can't stop people going to a shop & reading without buying, the least that can be done is not to divulge test results on the free forum of the same publishing company! We should be allowed to discuss test results from the magazine only after the reviews get published online, or the next edition of the mag arrives.

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
bigboss:
...the least that can be done is not to divulge test results on the free forum of the same publishing company! We should be allowed to discuss test results from the magazine only after the reviews get published online, or the next edition of the mag arrives.

Hi,

Or there could be a subscription only section where these topics can be discussed openly - along with an e-copy of the magazine....

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

A

Anonymous

That would be a good idea ! also we could have back catalogue of mags online and extras for subscribers ;-)

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:It's all being looked into. Many things under consideration...

Andrew, Any more news on the subscription members only services ? Also what about an iphone app to access reviews etc ? Just an idea
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts