New KEF XQ Range

Quickben

Oct 10, 2007
Visit site
Anyone heard them in action ? What are the out-going speakers like ? I have a pair of Q1's on Atacama stands and I really like them. I'm thinking of getting a set of XQ20's or XQ30's when they come out but I'd like to hear some opinions before I go for an audition. What I like about the Q1's is their polished sound, clean bass and the fact I can put them almost anywhere in the living room. Any opinions ? Gary.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
I auditoned a pair of XQ5's a couple of years ago but ended up going for the iQ9's which were half the price and I felt offered a much more enjoyible listen over the XQ's which IMHO did not offer the scale that I would expect for a speaker in that price range. I also prefered the look of the iQ range over the XQ range and what were KEF thinking of making them in bright red? I know other options were there but there was a pair in red and they looked gross!

A

Anonymous

Hi Gary,

Have you been able to listen to the XQ range yet? I live on Guernsey. The local dealer can get the XQ30's for me but I've got no way of listening to them first.

Tried a couple of dealers on the south coast (I'm in the area this weekend). Even they don't have them in stock yet.

Anyone from the What Hifi Team who may have heard these speakers yet?

Thanks, Andrew.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts