New FIFA+ streaming service to offer 40,000 live football matches all for free

Friesiansam

There is no such things as free ad supported TV, regardless of how it is delivered.

Every time you buy goods or services advertised on any TV service (or indeed anywhere else), you are paying toward the cost of those ad campaigns, regardless of whether you ever see those ads. TV is never free.

lovlid

May 24, 2009
Visit site
There is no such things as free ad supported TV, regardless of how it is delivered.

Every time you buy goods or services advertised on any TV service (or indeed anywhere else), you are paying toward the cost of those ad campaigns, regardless of whether you ever see those ads. TV is never free.
Using that logic, if I buy Japanese recipe ingredients (I do, frequently, mail order) and it is only advertised on a Japanese TV channel, I am paying for a TV channel I cannot watch. I don't think so.

Friesiansam

Using that logic, if I buy Japanese recipe ingredients (I do, frequently, mail order) and it is only advertised on a Japanese TV channel, I am paying for a TV channel I cannot watch. I don't think so.
I you are buying goods from a Japanese company, then you will be paying toward that company's advertising budget. This is how the world works, whether we like it or not.

Reactions: 12th Monkey

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts