New 65” TV Recommendations...

Beermonster

Nov 19, 2020
Visit site
it’s a minefield but looking at say; Panasonic HZ1000B; Samsung QE65Q95T; Sony KD65A8 and LG Nano956NA...
Picture quality for films is primary key and I have an AV system, so sound quality is not an issue.
any thoughts and recommendations welcome.

Paul.

I guess the main question to ask yourself is what sort of light levels you are going to be viewing in, and how does your room handle reflections?

If you have a dedicated viewing space which you can make dark and don’t have to worry about reflections then an OLED would probably suit you. If you are likely to watch with lights on or have windows behind you, the anti reflective glass on the Samsung Q90 and Q95 is supposed to be excellent.

D

Deleted member 2457

it’s a minefield but looking at say; Panasonic HZ1000B; Samsung QE65Q95T; Sony KD65A8 and LG Nano956NA...
Picture quality for films is primary key and I have an AV system, so sound quality is not an issue.
any thoughts and recommendations welcome.
If gaming is not an issue I would go for the Panasonic HZ1000 TV.

silverback

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
Hi I would get the Panasonic 65 HZ2000 or the Sony A85 as you get the premium remote control with the A85 which you don't with the A8 same tv different number.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts