network receivers in this months mag

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi everyone. i am stuck at my girlfriends tonight and i know that my magazine was delivered to my house today. only problem is i won't get home until tomorow and was wondering if the denon 4308 is featured in the network receiver feature? thanks guys ps Claire i own a PV1 and am getting rid of it for a Rel505 as it is much better. do rel not submit test equipment to you anymore? another av mag rated the rel as the best sub under a grand and totally dismissed the pv1.must admit i agree having lived with it for 6 months. it simply is not capable of sub bas sounds but is a compromised lifestyle product

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
[quote user="quasibongo"]was wondering if the denon 4308 is featured in the network receiver feature?[/quote]

Without giving too much away (Clare would never forgive me!), I think you might just find it on pages 74-75 of the new issue, due out tomorrow.

[quote user="quasibongo"]do rel not submit test equipment to you anymore? [/quote]

As far as I'm aware we're still getting REL kit for review, and we've tested plenty of their subs in the past, but I'll have to double-check with the test team tomorrow.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="quasibongo"]i am stuck at my girlfriends tonight[/quote]

... And they said romance was dead!

emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS