needs help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hai i'm new bie here, needs some help, i'm planning to have a small home theatre , now i have a 37inch LG LCD, Sony DAV-IS10 and i'm planning to but a PS3 40gb, now i'm confuse!!!

My question is, am i need amplifier? whats the different ampli and receiver? which is the best? are ONKYO TX-SR605 is good enough?

Is the speaker from sony DAV-IS10 can use? if i want to play or whatch movies from PS3?

Thanks for the help..

A

Anonymous

Receiver has a built in am/fm tuner as far as im aware.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
As you already have the DAV-IS10, you don't need an amplifier or receiver - it's all built-in.

You can run the audio from the PS3 through the DAV-IS10 using an optical digital connection, which will handle Dolby Digital, DTS and stereo.

Only if you want to take advantage of the high-resolution Dolby Digital Plus/DTS-HD soundtracks (and their variants) available from Blu-ray and HD DVD will you need a new amplifier and speakers.

The Onkyo TX-SR605 would be a good start if you want this hi-resolution audio, as it can handle these soundtracks either in native form or converted into Linear PCM by the PS3.

A

Anonymous

HAI thxu Mr Andrew for your help, know i now what should i do....
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts