Need suggestion on ONKYO TX NR5010

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
Hello dunston I have heard this is a nice bit of kit, have you or are you going to audition this amp, this should the first thing you do, reviews are a good guide but someones opinion/review does not mean that you will like the sound/picture etc, this is still a newish amp so may take alittle time for reviews to filter through,do a google search if you have not already, see whats out there. But in any event for this kind of money you rally do need to dem this beast,and make sure the speakers you have or buying will go with this amp,see how you get on and report back.

just in case...you have not really given to much info, heres a link on this model

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xT0rdz3qRY 8)

A

Anonymous

Hi Pioneer7, i was impressed with the spec sheet and went for auditon where i found they had his predecessor onkyo tx nr5009 i did use my own demo disc to know how exact i feel i wanted to be, they will arrange the stock for Onkyo TX NR5010 in few days if i confirm the order. Speakers i have these in mind Focal and Paradigm will select which sound better with this reciever(planning to take it for demo for speakers) so i may pick them. :) . Btw thanks for basic info but i did research to do my home work so i may pick the best sounding product (Movies 50% Music 50%) for me :D

A

Anonymous

Well as far i seen from browsing internet i noticed few inputs were removed and lots of changes on the inside, well i wanted to make sure its better than onkyo tx nr5009 or same perfomance and not below :( .Anyone own onkyo tx nr5010? That is the reason im asking for review or suggestion on this product :D Please post your suggestion or comments will help a lot :D

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts