NEED LIVELY AMP FOR MY BEDROOM

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
SO THE LIVING ROOM SISTEM IS NOW DONE , WICH LEAVES ME WITH A FEW BITS OF EQUIPMENT THAT I DONT WANT TO SELL AS I REALLY LIKE THEYR, COLLECTIVE SOUND THE BITS IN PARTICULAR ARE AS FOLLOW CAMBRIDGE AUDIO 540 CD PLAYER /MORDAUNT SHORT 902i/CAMBRIGE AUDIO AZUR REF INTERCONNECTS AND IXOS XHS553 SPEAKER CABLE SO ALL IS THERE FOR A NICE LITTLE SISTEM APART FROM A AMPLIFIER ...
IDEALLY I WOULD LIKE SOMETHING FAST AMD PUNCY WITH AT LIST 100W PER CHANEL AND I HAVE A BUDGET OF £250 AT THE VERY MAX SO DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA ? PLEASE HELP!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
You really don't need that much power with the 902is - the Cambridge Audio Azur 540A will be more than adequate for your needs.

Oh, and please hold off on the caps lock and select another avatar picture, thanks.

A

Anonymous

Andrew i knew you where gonna come up with something like that but i owned the 640v2 and found it fantastic for the price but not powerfull enough wat you say is correct im not gonna argue with a man with so many years experience but if the 640 wasnt powerfull enough how will the 540 solve my problem ? truth is i like ti loud ( bare in mind this beroom sistem ,i actually listten to it when im in the shower so i dont need the best sound for my money just good sound and bags of powed)so please point me in the right directin

A

Anonymous

Sex, where you been all these years???!!!
emotion-2.gif

Get yourself a late 70s, early 80s Japanease amp...more power than the LHC and much more reliable!

Try this amp, superb from 1979...

mikeinbrum

Oct 22, 2008
Visit site
would the 902i's go much louder irrespective of what you tried to drive them with? I mean... they're not exactly build to shake the foundations...

ps nice username

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts