• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Need HELP choosing TV

AhriGG

Nov 28, 2019
Hi im currently trying to buy a new tv and have narrowed down my choices to 4 TVs;
PHILIPS Ambilight 65PUS6814
Panasonic TX-58GX800B (2019)
SAMSUNG UE65RU7470UXXU
Hisense H65U8BUK
Not sure which one to go for., im open to suggestions( Budget just aound £750 and its main use is movies/tv shows with some gaming).

gel

Hi im currently trying to buy a new tv and have narrowed down my choices to 4 TVs;
PHILIPS Ambilight 65PUS6814
Panasonic TX-58GX800B (2019)
SAMSUNG UE65RU7470UXXU
Hisense H65U8BUK
Not sure which one to go for., im open to suggestions( Budget just aound £750 and its main use is movies/tv shows with some gaming).
I would go for the Philips TV.

AhriGG

Nov 28, 2019
I personally like Philips TVs but perhaps the Panasonic is better for you:

The WHF review seems to tick all of your boxes.
I just found the Philips PUS7304 58” for 630 might go for that one, since it offers everything Panasonic does but cheaper

gel

Have you seen this deal:

5 year warranty included and you get 90 days free returns from your home:

I will quickly look at the spec...

gel

I am not sure if you get Netflix and Amazon Prime though, try and get a good return policy on the Philips just in case.

gel

I found YouTube on my Philips 55pus6703 to be great I couldn’t see what all the fuss was about with online content. And it never switched itself off or anything like that or lost connection.

AhriGG

Nov 28, 2019
Ended up buying it, haven’t found any better deals since, only issue is that it doesn’t have Freeview but I have virgin tv box so it’s not a problem. Ty

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts