Need a new hi-fi kit rack

A

Anonymous

I've not got one but I noticed that it is very deep, so if space is an issue maybe not the best.

I've just bought a Custom Design Milan, the proportions of this are much better suited to what I need.

If you have the room you can't go wrong

A

Anonymous

take a look at the partington minim, just ordered one myself

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
I have the Atacama Equinox AV and am very pleased with it. It is sturdily built and good-looking. Atacama are a good company to deal with should you need spares at any point (there are little rubber discs that you stick between the glass and the metal frame, which I have had to replace).

Recommended.

cram

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
VoodooDoctor:I have the Atacama Equinox AV and am very pleased with it. It is sturdily built and good-looking. Atacama are a good company to deal with should you need spares at any point (there are little rubber discs that you stick between the glass and the metal frame, which I have had to replace). Recommended.

Where can you get the spares from? I could do with some more of the sticky discs with ball bearings.

thanks

cram

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
do you have a link? Atacama.com is some minerals company and the .co.uk one doesn't look relevant either.

EDIT: ignore me found it

EDIT 2: wow £20 for 4 sticky pads and 4 ball bearings.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Something a little elegant/minimilist?...

http://www.quadraspire.co.uk/product_range/q4/page1/index.html#

One day I will will cough up the required £255 for a 3 shelf one in Maple to match my desk, bookshelves and speakers
emotion-1.gif

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
I got the sticky pads for free. Guess loads of people are losing those cups and bearings...

I also have the Equinox Pro stand for my hi-fi. Happily recommend that too.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
The Custom Design Milan is the best looking rack on the market at the moment, and if I were in the market for a rack...

ÿ

TRENDING THREADS