Neat Motive 3 owners

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I demoed these last week with a Rega Brio R and CD6004 through a Rega DAC..... It blew me away!

I ended up coming out the shop with the Amp and DAC, but the demo Motive 3 are the next purchase when payday comes.

I would like to ask any Motive 3 owners what there set up is in terms of acoustics ie room size, dimensions, listening position in relation to room, distance from rear/side walls etc as I'm worried about by room size.

My room is 3.6m x 4.6 speakers will be 2.2 m apart and I will be 2.4 m from them in a triangle . Speakers will be along the 4.6 m wall and these is a bay window to the side.

Thanks

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
My nerarest Neat dealer is letting me borrow the Motive 3 for a weeks or so. Guess I will find out myself if they still sound great in my room!

Ambrose

Feb 19, 2008
Visit site
stevebrock said:
I demoed these last week with a Rega Brio R and CD6004 through a Rega DAC..... It blew me away!

I ended up coming out the shop with the Amp and DAC, but the demo Motive 3 are the next purchase when payday comes.

I would like to ask any Motive 3 owners what there set up is in terms of acoustics ie room size, dimensions, listening position in relation to room, distance from rear/side walls etc as I'm worried about by room size.

My room is 3.6m x 4.6 speakers will be 2.2 m apart and I will be 2.4 m from them in a triangle . Speakers will be along the 4.6 m wall and these is a bay window to the side.

Thanks

Hi Steve,

I was going to suggest the same, home demo is the way to go.

I have more square shaped room less stairway behind listening sofa. 16ft square. I have speakers 2.2m apart. One side around 50cm from TV and other much further to side wall. I sit 3m from central point of speakers. I am very happy with how sounds. I think Crusaderlord has smaller room than I and listening position very similar to yours quoted so I would think all will be fine, as long as your room acoustics work well.

Report back!!!!!

Ambrose

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts