Naimunit and Harmony remotes - re: Andrew blog

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just picked up a harmony one remote and am trying to get it to work with the Naimunit.

The Harmony software does pick up the Naimuniti and seems to know what the inputs etc should . Doesn't work if I try pressing any of the buttons on the remote though.

Read in Andrew's blog that it worked with "one command tweak" - what was that tweak?? are there any rules on setting it up?

Thanks in advance.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
The tweak was merely to make my existing 'watch TV', 'watch DVD' and 'watch Blu-ray' set-ups select the Uniti's unity-gain input when I chose one of them.

Beyond that, I haven't explored trying the Harmony 895 I have to operate the Uniti, as the rest of the time I only have the Uniti on, so I use its own remote.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Try and get to one of these naimuniti events if there is one near you.

I have so many questions like yours (and worse) that I am going to attend one. Our local Audio-T staff are still grappling with what this thing can do.

Sorry it does not answer your specific question but just wanted to highlight the opportunity to get in the same room as naimuniti experts and have questions answered.

TRENDING THREADS