Naim Mu So

col757

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Hello I have a bowers and wilkins Zeppelin Air and i am very pleased with it ,but i am sick of itunes and all its restrictions ,I am not an apple fan .but i am tied to it I am seriously considering buying the Nain mu so .can anyone tell me if this an improvement in sound quality thanks Col

GeoffreyW

Sep 17, 2005
Visit site
It's been some time since I heard a Zeppelin playing, but I did hear a Muso playing recently, both in John Lewis, and would say that the Muso had a fuller richer sound, detailed, with clarity and adequate bass (probably not for bassheads), and filled the area with sound very easily; typical Naim sound, really.

As usual, I'd recommend an audition. It's quite large, though, if this is a consideration.

chris_bates1974

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I heard a Muso a few weeks ago whilst picking up a new cartridge... I was blown away by the sound for a single box unit. It really was something else. In my opinion, worth every penny. I wouldn't have it as a main system, although for a lot of people it would be perfect, and it is certainly in my mind for use as a second system when the lounge gets re-done!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts