Nagra: the military, movies, spying – and serious hi-fi

Rui

Mar 23, 2021
Visit site
i think it´s missing...and fine damn cofee ,before :Read more
i already spent a lot of money on a new hi-fi system ,Nagra will be not possible, now, but already have a very old reel recorder in mono but couldn´t find yet the right tape for it, i use it like a biblôt, looks nice, i notice that round meter is similar to what i have.

I´ve heard somewhere that the Beatles used to record on Nagra recorders but in the renewed film documentary now a series by mr.Peter Jackson a tascam recorder handled by Alan Parsons, i thought i would never finish to see it but i ended up being off work an entire week and saw it all on Disney streaming service, paid by my sister, I personally paid 50€ a year for a streaming service that as all services included, 42 646 titles ,but i really don´t know the service name only sent an SMS to a person and after three days of using it, i transfered that amount to an account, no problem untill last night, today let´s see and by cable is twice faster than using wi-fi, this in my internet service ,and only have the cable because i was using a computer, old tower that didn´t had wi-fi or i wouldn´t had the cable,they only give it if one asks for it

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts