Nad - same make different colour

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I know aesthetics aren't supposed to be as important as the sound, but I've just bought a NAD C355bee amp and I'm amazed it's a different colour to my NAD C525bee CD player. I bought the amp to replace my old NAD amp and was hoping for a better colour match - among other things, of course. The new amp is practically black compared to the old grey colour I'm familiar with. My old C320 was closer in colour. Can someone out there at least confirm that they're not supposed to be the same colour and that I haven't bought a dodgy copy?

Thanks

BTW - got to say it sounds sweet.

A

Anonymous

lol - what a great marketing ploy!?! Let's hope I can save the cash in time - it took a year to get the amp. Thanks anyway - at least I can relax now. I thought it sounded too good to be a copy. Thankfully (unlike the pic on the superfi site) they have at least kept the display lights green.

A

Anonymous

No the old colour is much better! Incedently, my NAD C352 amp is the same colour(s) as my C521 cd player, except the colours of the buttons and facia are the opposite on each of them (if that makes sense!)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts