nad rotel marantz soundquality above the rest

onlystyle

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
i am living in belgium ....i am wondering why in our country when you go to a high audio shop

and ask for a receiver that puts hifi forwards to theatre en movie they go automaticly

too nad rotel marantz

and if this is true why are they not awards winners in whats hifi ???

hificorner another great site puts them above

onlystyle

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
just off the records i don't make a statement its just wath the store salesmen tell

they also sell pioneer onkyo and the rest but simply don't advice you to buying it when you re demanding

stereo first

rendu

Sep 10, 2008
Visit site
Good questions, I recently bought a Yamaha A2010 based on the review of the A1010 and Marantz sr7005. I was between this and the Marantz sr7005. I seriously have the feeling that I have made a major mistake in my choice and was mislead by the reviews here. I had similar conversation afterwards with the owner of a hi-fi shop and he recommended Marantz without any doubt for serious hi-fi. He kind of suggested that yamaha had lots of features but was more like Chinese bazar kind of stuff than serious hi-fi. I do not think that the comment is fair but I do agree that this brand focus more on features than on sound.

onlystyle

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
it don't seems that Whats hifi avoid nad rotel or marantz because there are reviews over the products

but i think the have too award systeems that combines the best off both world

for me there are better brands than pioneer and onkyo or yamaha in theatre receivers

the lots off features taken the upperhand .....perhaps by creating à different group like receivers

wh do make hifi the best award thats a solution

onlystyle

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
deducting on the poor reactions that the original question reply i think this matter is taboe or very sensible

god knows why......if there is one wrong buying than its something than is it one that do not comme upp too your

expectations as simple as that ......i thought a forum is a help instrument .....its just that it seems that rotel and

nad in there publiciti are putting hi-fi forward .... if it is true or not could be so easely be controlled by members

off whats hifi .....like a said before i like there reviewing otherwise i did not perhaps buy the r-series keff

ps sorry for my poor english i don't speake it very much

onlystyle

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
hey rendu i did not see your repost directly

first let me say dad i adore whats hifi so also their award forum and review

first off all whats hifi don't meen what stereo ...

second all products aren't reviewed

for exemple the kef 300 500 700 and 900 the same nad t757 and for exemple t787

you have to go on the nad site and see what award they won

the t787 sound like mackintosh not bad he

an award winner shall always been an all rounder normal whats hifi don't know what we are individualy looking for

then you have the tippickly sound off a brand due to the way they manufactering and the products there using

then there is the evaluating pound by pound a receiver who cost 2700 euro can be better than one

costing 2200 euro but not 500 euro better whats hifi concern

one thing i see not often spoken is for what kind off music it will be used

for exemple kef tannoy is known for a direct sound b&w colours more

therefor there is just one guide ....your earring

technicly right sound is not always exact the same has human perception

onlystyle

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
hey rendu i did not see your repost directly

first let me say dad i adore whats hifi so also their award forum and review

first off all whats hifi don't meen what stereo ...

second all products aren't reviewed

for exemple the kef 300 500 700 and 900 the same nad t757 and for exemple t787

you have to go on the nad site and see what award they won

the t787 sound like mackintosh not bad he

an award winner shall always been an all rounder normal whats hifi don't know what we are individualy looking for

then you have the tippickly sound off a brand due to the way they manufactering and the products there using

then there is the evaluating pound by pound a receiver who cost 2700 euro can be better than one

costing 2200 euro but not 500 euro better whats hifi concern

one thing i see not often spoken is for what kind off music it will be used

for exemple kef tannoy is known for a direct sound b&w colours more

therefor there is just one guide ....your earring

technicly right sound is not always exact the same has human perception

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts