NAD M51

Helix

Nov 28, 2007
Visit site
Hello,

Any plan to review NAD M51 at WHF?

I was going to get Arcam D33 for my amp & speakers ( Denon PMA-A100 + Mordaunt Short Performance 2 ),

but would love to get some opinion on M51.

I tried Naim DAC but it didn't work for my system. ( The DAC itself was great though ).

I'd appreciate any advice. Have a good day.

A

Anonymous

I don't know what it's like in the UK, but here in Australiathe M51 is sold out everywhere, and customers are paying full priceto reserve one on the next batch that comes in.In Summary, it's very hard to get hold of, partly due to thegood Aussie price (compared to normal), partly due to severalvery positive rewards of the sound quality, and partly becauseof the appeal to the high end Home Theatre market, with the HDMI capabiltities.It beats me why What Hifi have not reviewed this product yet.Any comment from the moderators ?

I don't know what it's like in the UK, but here in Australia the NAD M51 is sold out everywhere, and customers are paying full price to reserve one on the next batch that comes in.

A Good Aussie retail price (compared to normal), several very positive mag reviews, a bit of a cult following on high end hifi forums,big appeal to the high end Home Theatre market (with the HDMI capabiltities) and a general move to digital media means demand is far out stripping supply.

It beats me why What Hifi have not reviewed this product yet, or why NAD have not beefed up production.

Any comment from the moderators ?
:poke:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts