nad c515bee +c325bee

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
A bit of advice needed, just bought the above cd/amp also using tannoy f1 speakers, i think i like the sound, but find the bass a bit much, thinking more of neighbours than anything else,just wanted to know in other peoples opinions wheather i would be better off getting the marantz 6002 cd+amp as i have been told they are not so strong in the bass, i know i could turn the bass down but i would like to hear the music in the tone defeat mode if i could, thanks.

A

Anonymous

hi chris, the cable is gale 200 (richer sounds) the speakers are on corner shelves quite close to the wall, i have got the foam plugs in. i know this is not ideal its just temp until the exstention is built.

A

Anonymous

hi chris gale 200 cable.Speakers on shelves in corners, i know this not ideal, just temp until exstention built.

matthewpiano

Stick with the NADs. The PM6002 is nowhere near as good as the 325BEE. Experiment as much as you can with speaker positioning or just trim the bass down slightly until you get more space to set the system up. Keeping the NADs will pay off in the long run.

A

Anonymous

Sorry to labour the subject but is the nad as good with voices as the marantz as the music i like is eg Toni Braxton, Rod stewart, Beyonce, etc

A

Anonymous

No one banging yet!! sounds good but it may just be my imagination but i feel that the music is taking over the voices, iam not a hi fi expert. When i upgrade speakers what do u recomend, i would like to get floor standers, i lioke the look of the MA RS6, also could i get cable to tone down the bass, thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi Nick when you upgrade you should first think about demoing the BR2's they have the potential to sound very good with your system, the bass overpowering the vocals is not your imagination and it simply comes down to the fact that a) your speakers are not sat on stands and b) the F1's are okay but are not handling the low frequencies too well there are much better speakers out there.

A

Anonymous

I had the problem with pioneer a6 amplifier, music taking over voices. I switched to a Marantz 4001 ose amplifier and the sound is more balanced. My speakers are the mordaunt short 906i.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts