NAD C352

Johnno2

Feb 2, 2009
Visit site
Spotted a second hand NAD c352 in a local trading paper (loot) and bought it for the second system in the study to work with my oldish AE109 and Sony CD player,its sounds better than my old marantz PM 57 which keeps cutting out anyway,but I think the model dates back to 2003 . I read somewhere there where two versions of this amp ,the earlier models not sounding as good and only got 3 star ratings. Then NAD changed some components and lo and behold amp of the year award,Is there a way to tell which is the newer version, this one sounds alright to me.

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Not too sure TBH but im sure if you email NAD with the serial number they'll be able to tell you when the amp was made.

I bet it makes the AE109's sing as well; they were my 2st ever audiophile speakers and they were superb.

Bought a pair just before Christmas for the dining room but they went in Jan as i replaced them with the AE100's instead as they were to be mounted on brackets as its an easy listening room only

Johnno2

Feb 2, 2009
Visit site
d_a_n1979:Not too sure TBH but im sure if you email NAD with the serial number they'll be able to tell you when the amp was made. I bet it makes the AE109's sing as well; they were my 2st ever audiophile speakers and they were superb. Bought a pair just before Christmas for the dining room but they went in Jan as i replaced them with the AE100's instead as they were to be mounted on brackets as its an easy listening room only

I will email Nad to see if they can help, if I do have the older version then I would love to hear the improved one as this sounds pretty good,and my AE109 are sounding rather good now,infact I stuck my CD7300 instead of the Sony CD player on the system as an experiment and I think I it sounds as good as my main system ,
emotion-10.gif
with a slightly different character ie a little more warmth and punch but not as detailed

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts