NAD C352 integrated amp - Which power amp?

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
If i were to get the NAD C352 integrated amp which power amp should i look at getting? I'm currently bi-amping with the separates listed below but feel that i'm missing out sometimes in regards to depth of bass and soundstage. I'm currently awaiting new Chord Carnival SilverScreen cable to trial against my QED Silver Anniversary bi-wire and will then decide which is best and sell the other on Ebay. My next step would be to look at new amps and a CDP (will be keeping the Arcam Alpha 9 set/or will them on Ebay as theyre currently going for good £££).

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="d_a_n1979"]will be keeping the Arcam Alpha 9 set/or will them on Ebay as theyre currently going for good £££[/quote]

wonder why!

I would recomended a similar power to biamp with you C352 or as some one done it before here with a good result (with other brand if I remember right) - buy another 352!

You properbly spot this one already
emotion-2.gif

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="d_a_n1979"]What do you mean 'you wonder why'?[/quote]

because of all the posts in here! There are more Arcam's fan here than a single Brit blokes walking around in Pattaya beach! (and that's a lot)

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Because ive heard both amps and they were fantasic and suit my taste of music down to a tee

The NAD C352 is £270 brand new or the C355 is somewhere between £350 and £450 new! I'd be partnering them with my M/A RS6's.

I auditioned the NAD's with the RS8's and as i said above, they suited my music tastes really well so definitly considering buying a new set-up and moving my Arcam set-up into my bedroom and powering another set of speakers for the kitchen.

TRENDING THREADS