NAD C272 power amp

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Soon I am going to purchase a NAD C272 power amp. I have seen all the good reviews about this power amp and so I thought I will give it a go. Any way lets get to woofer talk, what are the best suggested speakers that go VERY GOOD!! with the NAD C272? I tend to love speakers that sound smooth, detailed, dynamic and a little punchy. And as soon as I sell my nasty linn klout and linn sara speakers I should have enough cash to splash out on something nice. So if you do understand my subject please relpy to me. Thanks Shane

A

Anonymous

What pre amp and CDP?
I also suggest you track down a used NAD S300 integrated. I had one and they are superb.

A

Anonymous

Ok,

But I already got a good rotel RC-03 pre amp though. And I'm going to use it with the NAD C272. But if the rotel does not go good then I will have to sell it and get the NAD matching pre for the C272.

A

Anonymous

I think you'd be better keeping the pre and power in the family rather than trying a NAD on the back of a review. Try some Rotels.

A

Anonymous

Nothing is wrong with NAD but as you have a Rotel pre you should try a Rotel power.

A

Anonymous

If I was to get a nice rotel power amp, I will not bother getting the matching one for my RC-03 pre. I would get the more expensive ones but I don't know which model to choose? But I never know the NAD might go very well with the rotel. I will just have buy one and see for my self.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for you reply's. But I will like a bit of help with speaker suggestions for the NAD C272 power amp.

Thanks

Shane

A

Anonymous

I own a Lyngdorf sdai2175, £1245. Peter Lyngdorf used to own NAD and help design their amplifiers, all of which are great. I use ATC scm 40's and they are stunning! Though expensive at £2000, any of the entry series would suit you rotel/NAD perfectly. Of all the speakers i have heard and read measurements on (six years of hifi news) none come close to ATC for flat frequency response, low distortion and power handling. If £500 to £2000 is too much then i have no hard and fast recommendation, but i generally avoid metal dome tweeters as i hate even slightly harsh sounding speakers. Get back to me on whether you want stand-mounters or floor-standers and your budget. I have quite a few waterfall plots and other specs on speakers in a number of price ranges (measured by Paul Miller of hifi news - a genius). Cheers

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="Linn is the best"]And as soon as I sell my nasty linn klout and linn sara speakers I should have enough cash to splash out on something nice.[/quote]

You seriously should think about changing your name
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts