John Duncan

Stick a slash just before the last bracket...........

2904626791_dc9a4cce28_o.jpg

A

Anonymous

John your system looks good and neat and can tell us what gear u have.

Regards Lino.

A

Anonymous

I got there by cutting and pasting your links, so got to see the brackets Gander...! The 3's look smaller on the wall than I presumed...

Have you chased the cables in, or are they sneaking out the side, I couldn't quite see...?ÿ

Looks cool...hopefully, I can get the brackets in white, otherwise it's a spray can...!ÿ

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

Its a big wall mate so they look smaller, i have very high ceilings. That said they look pretty smart and i'm glad i went for that option. The cables are out the side and run down the corners. Have used some white blu tak stuff just to pin it in place. The cable itself is flat and pretty rigid so it sits in the corner pretty well. The brackets come in silver or black, but maybe another comapny do something similar.

John, can you sort my links please mate as i am pretty sure i have done it right this time but its not working for me??

Cheers

A

Anonymous

Thanks John
emotion-1.gif

Neats all round, Panasoni 42-pz82b, Onkyo 905, Rega Appollo, Old sony dvd player, Virgin V+, Alphason Iconn TV stand, Atacama Equinix AV rack, Velodyne spl 800 sub (testing it against an m&k sb8).

A

Anonymous

yep, its starting to sound rather nice now they are starting running in (although i will have to do this all again when the right vaneered speakers turn up). Cant wait to get a big rug down and other things in the room too. Should sound even better then.
emotion-2.gif

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:I dunno what's happening to get those weird literals in there. But here you go:
I suspect it has something to do with html encoding. I seem to remember setting a flag to allow me to submit html into the forum. I don't think that option is now available with the new HCI. However, the database underneath still has that flag set.

I think this is also related to the Avatar issue that many appear to be having.

TRENDING THREADS